Abbreviated Doctrinal Statement
1. The Bible is God's infallible Word
2. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are co-equal and co-eternal.
3. Jesus Christ is God in the flesh and our only Savior.
4. All people have sinned and need to be forgiven.
5. God loves everyone and sends Christians to disciple all nations.
7. Christ died for our sins and rose again to save us.
8. Salvation is a gift of God by grace alone through faith alone.
9. Christians are responsible to love God, their neighbor and each other.
10. Everyone will spend eternity in heaven or hell.
Comprehensive Doctrinal Statement